Blog AmigoMex Auto Insurance
The United States and Mexico are temporarily restricting "all non essential" travel into the United States, effective March 21, 2020.
According to the Department of Homeland Security, essential travel through land ports of entries includes:
* U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents returning to the United States;
* Individuals crossing to receive medical treatment in the USA.
* Individuals traveling to attend educational institutions in the usa.
* Individuals traveling for specific work in the Usa, such as individuals working in the farming or agriculture industry who must travel between the United States and Mexico for such work.
* Individuals traveling for emergency response and public health purposes, such as government officials or emergency responders entering the United States to support government efforts to respond to COVID-19.
* Individuals engaged in lawful cross-border trade, such as truck drivers supporting the movement of cargo between the USA & Mexico.
This joint initiative will commence at 00:01 Saturday March 21 throughout the US-Mexico land border for a period of 30 days, and will be subject to extension upon review....